New Releases: Lawn Fawn brought an absolutely massive release to the show, including:
- Two new paper lines- Perfectly Plaid and Let's Polka in the Meadow
- Fourteen new stamp sets
- Twenty-eight new die sets
- Five new ink colors along with reinkers for all of the new and existing Lawn Fawn ink colors
- Lawn Fawn branded solid-color cardstock
- Two new tools- a 3" x 6" acrylic block for background stamps and the Stamp Shammy
Estimated Shipping Dates: Mid-February 2016.
Noteworthy: Along with their usual lineup of stamps perfect for cardmaking, Lawn Fawn also released a planner stamp set at the show. The company also debuted a set of frame dies perfect for use on shaker cards.
A few photos from the Lawn Fawn booth are included below, and you'll find several more in my Lawn Fawn CHA Winter 2016 album on Flickr.
For additional photos, check out my Flickr album from the Lawn Fawn booth at CHA Winter 2016.
You can shop for Lawn Fawn products at Scrapbook.com, Simon Says Stamp, and Amazon.