We keep things low-key around here at this time of year and have picked up some yummies to grill (thanks to a special on steak + lobster tails at Earth Fare) and have a night of Olympics viewing planned- so romantic, I know. :) We're mostly just grateful that the snow has cleared for the most part and is taking the cold weather with it. Yesterday we started with a low of 27, and by the end of next week we'll be pushing 70 degrees!
I hope your day is a sweet one!
From the top left:
- The House That Lars Built has had some great Valentine's Day DIYs in the past few years, and you'll find a roundup of their favorites here.
- Ashli Oliver always has a great take on using up her stash, and I love her idea here for combining leftover alphas to make thank you cards.
- The next trio of picks are all free Valentine's Day printables, starting with this roundup of links at Paper Crave.
- Studio Calico has a rare freebie on their site in the form of customizable, printable Valentine's photo cards.
- Fancy Pants has also set of free Valentine's printables, and theirs are also the perfect size for Project Life.
- The Crafty Pickle posted her new mist storage, with a rainbow of colors lineup up on nail polish organizers.
- Melissa Philips shares how she used scraps and die cuts to make this lovely layered embellishment.
- Leena Loh at Finding Nana shared her Project Life organization, including how she stores and organizes her clear stamps in a Studio Calico Handbook.
- Francine Clouden has been posting a free downloadable 3x4 card each day this month.