This week's roundup includes a little project life, some organization ideas (of course!), and a pair of printable calendars, just in case I haven't included enough of those during the past couple of weeks. :) Enjoy!
From the top left:
- Jennifer McGuire is starting her own Project Life albums, and I'm looking forward to seeing her stamp-y style brought to the format. Her first post is about organization, and she sorts cards in a different way that I've seen anywhere else.
- Geralyn Sy posted the cover page of her 2014 Project Life album along with a tutorial showing how she customized the page protector to create the design.
- It's not all Project Life this week, I promise! Kim Stewart has a lovely Gelatos tutorial that even a beginner can easily re-create!
- If your digital brush/stamp collection is getting a bit out of hand, Nicole Samuels has a great idea (and a video) for a quick way to organize them.
- You can download these lovely calligraphy cut files for free, courtesy of Antilight.
- Pebbles has a sweet floral full-year 2014 calendar that you can download and print.
- Lucy at The Craftberry Bush is offering free printable Valentines featuring this adorable watercolored squirrel.
- The Observant Nomad wins my vote for best free printable calendar this year with a simple yet gorgeous travel photo design.
- Karen Grunberg is switching over to a digital format for her Savor (her version of Project Life) this year and posted the templates she designed as a free download.