I still have lots of photos from the show to finish, but I hope to be wrapping up coverage by this time next week. If you're getting tired of the constant barrage of posts, never fear- they will come to an end! :)
From the top left:
- Design team member Heather Pulverenti shares some great tips for working with embossing powder at Reverse Confetti.
- I always love getting a glimpse into how Ashli Oliver's creative mind works, and a recent layout she made with an enlarged photo as the background is simply stunning!
- You can download these free cut files from Scrapbook and Cards Today.
- Elsie & Emma share their best tips for organizing and storing photos on their blog, A Beautiful Mess.
- Learn how to make these adorable Valentine heart pockets at Cosmo Cricket.
- Need a to-do list printable? Vale Design has rounded up eight of them to choose from!
- Design Sponge has a fun new series exploring different patterns and their origins.
- You can download this beautiful crush script calendar free at Lushlee.
- I saved my favorite pick for last this week- the new Create digital magazine from Scrapbook Generation. Clocking in around the 200 page mark, this magazine is well designed and full of inspiring articles and projects, including a free set of Scrapbook Generation's famous sketches. I seriously cannot say enough good things about this new publication!