CHA coverage will commence shortly, and Friday Favorites may or may not take a short break while I'm working on editing and uploading booth photos (I usually take thousands at the show!) and getting all of those posts written. If I do end up suspending my picks for a week or two (or three), it'll only be temporary- they'll be right back as soon as I've finished with show coverage!
And now, how about this week's picks?
From the top left:
- Anabelle O'Malley worked some serious magic on a set of old frames and turned them into a gorgeous piece of home decor.
- I have tons of kits sitting here that I'd love to get used up, so I really enjoyed reading Jennifer Larson's post about her process for using up a kit.
- Stephanie Buice's scrap room is so lovely and full of light! You can take a photo tour of it on the Bella Blvd. blog.
- Christin Gronslett came up with a unique way to use up some sequins- to adorn a lovely gift box!
- Amy Heller found a clever way to include lots of journaling on her pocket page layout while also answering the question many people have about using them- what do you do with the back of the page? You can see all the details on the October Afternoon blog.
- Christin Gronslett is in the roundup again this week. I just had to include her amazing post sharing lots of her techniques for creating layout backgrounds!
- Laura Vegas recently had a book printed from photos taken of her layouts. The result is very cool, and brings to mind all kinds of ideas- like printing similar books to share layouts with grandparents and family that lives far away!
- There are lots of great organization ideas in this scrap room tour post at In My Creative Opinion.
- I'm horrible about remembering to send cards for birthdays, and this perpetual calendar at My Favorite Things looks like the perfect way to get me organized on that front!