I can't let Friday go by without posting a favorites roundup, though, and just like last week there are several Valentine's picks in the mix, with several more already picked out for next week, as well. Enjoy!
From the top left:
- Lisa Moorefield always has the most thoughtful posts, and her recent article on mood boards is no exception.
- This next pick may be a less universal one, but I've always loved the way edge-painting looked on business cards. I was very excited to see this tutorial at Oh Happy Day showing how to make the most fun, colorful edge stripes!
- Elegance and Enchantment has rounded up a list of free fonts that are perfect for your Valentine's Day projects.
- Elsie Larson at A Beautiful Mess wrote a guide to scrapbooking for beginners that's just fantastic.
- Michelle Wooderson recently shared another peek into her Project Life planning process, this time showing the planning board she uses when laying out her pages.
- Hostess with the Mostess has these adorable Valentine printables free on her site, and she also participated in a hop with several other bloggers who are also offering their own free designs.
- Katie at Punk Projects has 6 tips for working with glitter.
- I'm in love with this vacation photo book by Pink Ronnie, and in her post she explains her process in putting it together.
- Free Valentine's printables abound this week, and Whisker Graphics has another set for you.