This weekend looks like it'll pretty much have the same agenda, sans the shopping since I'm so done with that for a while. The state of my scrapping table definitely says that Christmas crafting time is here, and I'll be doing some of that this weekend, as well! There are a few Christmas items creeping into the weekly roundups, and hopefully you'll find something inspiring in the mix!
From the top left:
- The Style Files posted a roundup of 10 crafty and beautiful advent calendars.
- Ashli Oliver used up some scraps and made packaging to for her Christmas treats!
- I love a good sketch, and Write. Click. Scrapbook. has a great post on getting lots of layout ideas from a single sketch. You'll find ideas for changing orientation and placement here and a look at resizing and rotating sketch elements here.
- This lovely garland at Giochi Di Carta was made using scraps of paper and a few other bits and pieces. Wouldn't a Christmas version be lovely for the holidays?
- Anabelle O'Malley shared a peek at her crafting space on the Crate Paper blog. I just love how she's dressed up her Cropper Hoppers with gorgeous fabric flowers!
- You can download and print these free cloud greetings at Oh Happy Day.
- Learn how to make this fun hexagonal photo decor piece at Photojojo.
- Ever wonder how Anna-Maria Wolniak gets those lovely watercolor washes on her layouts? Well, wonder no more! She recently shared a step-by-step look at her technique on the October Afternoon blog.
- Christmas albums are everywhere right now, and I'm especially loving this gorgeous bright mini found on the Bella Blvd. blog.