Since it's the last weekend before Christmas, it's also my last chance to get some great holiday geekiness posted...with a little news thrown in, too. :)
From the top left:
- This has got to be, hands down, the best Christmas sweater ever!
- It's not Christmas until someone posts a Dalek tree, and this year Gizmodiva (and a few other sites) picked up this image from Twitter.
- Disney has announced the dates for Star Wars weekends 2014. You can read all about it here.
- Want even more awesome Star Wars news for the new year? Mythbusters will be releasing a Star Wars themed episode in January. There's a trailer for the new season if you click through the link!
- Now that the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special has safely passed, Steve Moffat has disclosed his thoughts on including the 9th Doctor in the episode had Eccleston decided to return.
- Between the Pages posted a fantastic Grinch cake, complete with a dangling Max.
- The annual Lucasfilm Christmas card is always a treat, and this year's version features a horde of caroling bounty hunters.
- This Christmas season has been light on geeky gingerbread, but at least we have this amazing gingerbread Optimus Prime to tide us over.
- Need some stocking stuffers for your geekling? Nerdalicious has rounded up some of the best geeky sweets on the market right now.
Tonight's video pick has been making its way around the interwebs lately (thanks to my li'l bro J for sending it to me!), but it's too perfect for me not to be the next in line to post it. Sit back and enjoy as the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation performs their own version of Let It Snow.
MTFBWY! And shut up, Wesley!