This week's episode is a great listen if you're in need of some Christmas story inspiration- my fellow panelists Shimelle Laine and Debbie Hodge had some hilarious ones to share! You can listen to the entire episode here.
This week's roundup includes quite a few Christmas crafts, and next week's will be my annual post of some of my favorite Christmas journals that I've seen so far this year. Enjoy!
From the top left:
- Heart Handmade UK has a gorgeous (and free!) digital Christmas magazine available.
- This wreath by Shannon Miller for Webster's Pages has me wanting to break out some dies and scrap paper and make one for myself!
- Embroidery hoop decor is such a lovely trend right now, and Kasia has a gorgeous example of it over on the Chic Tags blog.
- Looking for a few cute cutting files for your December Daily? Maya Road has this adorable set available for free!
- Glitz Designs recently spent an entire week looking at the feather trend in scrapbooking, with a washi tape feather tutorial and some ideas for using feathers on layouts in the mix.
- Whisker Graphics (makers of Divine Twine) have an adorable free snowglobe printable that you can download.
- I'm loving this washi tape embellishment tutorial at Punk Projects.
- Kidspot posted a roundup of eighteen gorgeous handmade Christmas projects.
- Heart Handmade UK makes the list again this week and rounds things out with a look at her lovely craft space.