From the top left:
- Kaitlin Sheaffer of Ormolu posted about the clipboard system she uses to organize her to-do lists and has a free set of printables that you can download to make your own!
- Laura Craigie posted a tutorial showing how to make these cute washi tape bows at October Afternoon.
- Christine Newman has found a new rhythm for her Project Life by switching to a monthly format and wrote a great post about her process.
- This adorable craft room also doubles as a play room. Check out the details on the Bella Blvd blog.
- Ashli Oliver wrapped up an amazing blog series on fitting it all in- the crafting, the cleaning, the family- you name it! I thought that her post on blogging was especially brilliant, and I do many of the same things she does- especially batch tasking when formatting and writing posts.
- My Dad recently pointed out a great site to me full of printable graph papers- perfect for layering or making your own pocket scrapping cards.
- Shanna Noel shows how she created three stunning cards in just 15 minutes. This has me itching to try making some cards now!
- Nicole Harper shares a fab way to use your Silhouette to make embellishments out of your paper scraps.
- A new year means a new start on Project Life for many of us. If you're looking to get organized, Becky Higgins has free PDF downloads to help you out. You'll find card design reference charts here and a page protector design reference here.