Enjoy, and have an awesome weekend!
From the top left:
- This washi tape tree in a pocket page protector is surprisingly easy to make! Learn how at October Afternoon.
- Want even more ideas for using washi tape in your gift wrapping? This tutorial at Two Peas in a Bucket will help you use up some of that washi stash.
- Amy Heller has opened a new online digital shop, and she's offering a free set of printable number cards- just perfect for December Daily!
- Craftberry Bush has several free printable Christmas decor pieces, just in case you want to add a little something extra to your holiday decorations before the big day.
- This lovely set of free printable 3x4 cards by Antilight is all decked out in a red and mint color scheme- love!
- Melissa Philips did a gorgeous job of decorating a Christmas gift box. What a beautiful way to use up some extra buttons!
- This Christmas art frame at Bella Blvd could easily be reworked for lots of different holidays.
- Danielle Flanders stamped and scrapped a beautiful vellum gift card pocket for Pink Paislee.
- Antilight is in the roundup again this week with some gorgeous Christmas cards.
TTFN- and an early merry Christmas to you!