In a few weeks, once the iTunes and DVR crowd (that I'm definitely part of) has a chance to catch up, I'll definitely let loose with some G----------------------..errr, wait, I can't say that just yet! But here's a roundup of things that I can talk about- enjoy!
From the top left:
- Doctor Who's 50th couldn't pass without a new round of merchandise being released, and perhaps the most original piece is Think Geek's TARDIS tea infuser.
- What's a birthday without a cake? The BBC commissioned this Doctor Who beauty for the big 50th anniversary celebration.
- In non-Who news out of the UK, the Multi Pass, of The Fifth Element fame, may soon be a reality in Great Britain. A multipass (yes, they're even using the same name) would combine travel documents and ticket purchasing under a single system. Honestly? I want one just so I can go around saying the name!
- Eleven fab female cosplayers joined up to create feminine versions of all 11 incarnations of The Doctor.
- Join in with Just Jenn to make jammie dodgers in celebration of 50 years of Who!
- Her Universe has unveiled the new goods they'll be offering this Black Friday, along with a selection of- what else- new Doctor Who items.
- I think I linked up Chris McVeigh's awesome Lego ornaments last year, but he's added several new models to the list and deserves another shout out this year, too!
- In other BBC news, earlier this month the first official photo from the upcoming third series of Sherlock was released. Bring on the 'batch!
- This gorgeous Stormtrooper is just one of many gorgeous and geeky quilled items in Alia Design's Etsy shop.
And, if the lead-up to the 50th anniversary special wasn't enough, the BBC has also released the first peek at the upcoming Doctor Who Christmas special- Matt Smith's last adventure at the helm of the TARDIS.