Knowing me, it'll be a combination of all of the above (and more) in some crazy circle of running between activities. That's just how a roll, yo.
I'm sure I'll squeeze in some crafting, too, and this week's picks are filled with everything from Christmas gift ideas to scrap room organization, so let's dive in!
From the top left:
- Barbara Picinic's scrap space is the absolute epitome of making a small space totally rock. The girl has tons of great organizational ideas, so be sure to click through to check out her whole scrap room tour post!
- Kelly Noel gives some great tips on catching up on your Project Life album at Studio Calico.
- Nichol Magouirk's adorable packaging set using Lawn Fawn's Peace Joy Love collection would be a super sweet gift to give!
- If you have lots of bits and pieces of scrapbooking kits hanging around your stash, you might want to check out this post at Cocoa Daisy about recombining them into something new!
- Leena Loh posted some tips on getting the best photos possible of your Project Life layouts.
- I love Louise Nelson's artsy style, and she walks readers through one of her layouts from start to finish on the Prima blog.
- Julie Kirk gives readers a behind the scenes look at what goes into putting together a long blog series. After two rounds of Use Your Scraps Week on my own blog, I can totally relate!
- Take a peek into Anabelle O'Malley's Project Life planner at Gossamer Blue.
- Ann Costen wrote a series of posts all about vacation scrapbooking. You can check out Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4 at Write. Click. Scrapbook.