If I have time, I'll be getting a little crafty with placecards, maybe using one of the ideas from today's picks. Enjoy, and a happy early Turkey Day to you all!
From the top left:
- Shanna Noel has provided lots of free printables and digital elements as she works on her Gratitude Documented project.
- You'll find a great roundup of Thanksgiving printables at Vale Design.
- Want even more printables? There's also a set of cute Thanksgiving tags at Tomkat Studio.
- Jenni Bowlin design team member Leah Farquharson has put together a simply fabulous gratitude album.
- Bella Blvd. owner Stephanie Hunt put together a free printable Thanksgiving journal two years ago, and this year she's following it up with another set of free downloads.
- If you have some extra crafty time on your hands, these accordion paper pumpkins from Minted would be adorable as place cards!
- Learn how to make these super cute glittered acorns and felt pinecones at Punk Projects.
- Megan Klauer's Capture Life post at Elle's Studio this month is a fantastic way to document your family's current favorites.
- Ever wonder how a busy scrapper fits it all in? Ashli Oliver wrote a post sharing how she creates her layouts just a few minutes at a time.