This week's roundup includes a mix of storytelling ideas, inky techniques, and a dash or two of craft room organization. Enjoy, and have an awesome weekend!
From the top left:
- Sasha Farina shared a fun stamping idea for your layout background in a guest post on Shimelle's blog.
- I just love this tiny sweet tag mini album at Umenorskan.
- Anabelle O'Malley posted a tutorial showing how to make embellishment pockets at Scrapbook and Cards Today. I used these quite a bit in my Journal Your Christmas album for this year!
- Speaking of Anabelle, check out a tour of her lovely scrap space at Studio Calico.
- My Favorite Things shows how to use dies as watercoloring templates.
- Seth Godin wrote a great (and short!) piece on the importance of storytelling.
- Ever wonder what to do with the coordinating tear strips that come on some 6x6 pads? Then you'll want to check out this post on the Citrus Twist Kits blog!
- Design Sponge shares five tips for taking photos of interiors. If you're wanting to photograph your scrap space to share online, you'll definitely want to read this!
- Alissa Fast shares how she organizes her current monthly scrapbooking kit while working on it at Cocoa Daisy.