And if you're up to more craftiness thank geekiness this weekend, I have the usual round of picks to share with you, too!
From the top left:
- Check out this cute mini album made from divided page protectors at Gossamer Blue.
- Punches and die cuts make for great stitching templates, too! Learn how at Scraptastic.
- I love this adorable travel organizer by Marie Lottermoser!
- This post on Such Pretty Things is pure eye candy- pun totally intended! While most scrapbookers are familiar with having a crafting stash, Jessica has a candy stash that she uses for photography props, and it's so lovely to look at!
- Make your own geometric gift boxes with a free printable from Oh Happy Day.
- Betsy Veldman is always teaching cool techniques, and one of her latest is striped embossing in a video at Papertrey Ink.
- Anabelle O'Malley wrote a great post on scrapbooking with frames for Scrapbook and Cards Today.
- How awesome is this DIY stamp storage box, posted at Paper Artsy!
- Heart Handmade UK rounded up 16 (yes, 16!) sweet DIY pencil cases.