Speaking of Doctor Who, this gem of a poster surfaced this week advertising the upcoming 50th anniversary special. Is anyone else's head in danger of exploding at the thought of good old Ten back as the Doctor again...along with Billie Piper?!?!
There's so much to look forward to this fall! And, if all of that wasn't enough, I have this week's usual round of geeky picks, as well.
From the top left:
- This adventurous wedding party donned Mandalorian helmets for an epic group photo.
- Will the themed ice cube trays never end? Now you can get a Pac Man version, too!
- This custom Harry Potter golden snitch engagement ring is made to order from House on Hudson's Etsy shop.
- The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles get all adorable and wear frilly skirts on this sweet birthday cake.
- These Star Trek cookies at Sweet Sugarbelle can be made with some easy modifications to common cookie cutters- kind of like paper piecing, but with pastries!
- Petco recently announced a new Star Wars line of pet items, including a Chewbacca hoodie for dogs and a Princess Leia headpiece for cats.
- A little more browsing on Etsy turned up the delightfully geeky shop of Rapscallion, where you can find pieces like this R2-D2/C-3P0 friendship necklace.
- In what is perhaps the most...unique...item I've ever linked up here, I present to you the TARDIS ukelele. Yes, I said ukelele.
- Learn to make your very own Gallifreyan blinds at Please Excuse My Craftermath.
Tonight's video selection is another teaser of a different kind- a very, very short video promo for the upcoming Angry Birds Star Wars National Geographic book-