From the top left:
- Take a tour of Mandy Kay Starner's lovely scrapbooking space.
- Heather Nichols shared some ideas for using buttons to add color and dimension to your projects.
- In the market for the perfect scrapbooking table? This DIY at IKEA Hackers shows how to use three of the 2x2 Expedits and a countertop to build a crafting table with lots of storage underneath.
- As scrapbookers we have lots of specialized tools and supplies, but if you're looking to have a stash of general crafting supplies on hand this list at The Sweetest Occasion is a great start.
- Jennifer McGuire put together a video and post that not only compares some of her favorite ink brands, but it also gives a handy tip for keeping your inks organized.
- Hostess With the Mostess recently featured a series of posts with every kind of idea imaginable for a Disney princess party, including activities and DIYs. You can find all of the posts here, here, and here.
- Learn how to make these awesome floral pom-poms at Mr. Printables.
- Betsy Veldman used Gelatos to create this fun rainbow effect on a card and posted a tutorial showing how its done.
- I love how Jill Sprott was able to get so many photos on a single page layout and still have plenty of room for style, design, and her story!