From the top left:
- Janna Werner's layout is a great idea for using leftover alphabet stickers.
- Aren't these watercolored 3x4 cards lovely? See how they were made over at Gossamer Blue.
- I love this gorgeous travel mini album at Antilight, and you can also see an adorable stop-motion video of it here.
- Pocket scrapbooking is the perfect format for getting vacations into albums quickly, and Amanda Caves's Disney album is a lovely example of that!
- Want a visual reference of how your watercolors will look mixed together? Then you'll want to check out this post at Jenny's Sketchbook, showing how to make your own!
- Nichol Magouirk's bokeh stamping technique is so lovely! And she shows you how to get the look, too.
- Jennifer Larson's recent post on how she photographs her layouts is full of great tips for getting good images of your pages.
- Stock photos are great to have on hand for the times when you need to make blog banners or Facebook graphics, and How About Orange has linked up a great free resource for some crafty ones!
- Learn how to get this boxed letter look with a tutorial by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer.