I can't officially say that my weekend has started, though, until I've posted a new round of crafty picks!
From the top left:
- Looking for ways to use up some washi tape? Katie at Punk Projects put some of her washi stash to use dressing up a notebook!
- Doodlebug showed how to use their embellishments to make a super cute piece of Halloween decor.
- I love how Francine Clouden translated an inspiration piece to a layout.
- Ashli Oliver always has the most unique spin on projects, and her vellum pocket page filled with tags for Shimelle's Learn Something New Every Day class is no exception!
- Jina at Gossamer Blue put some of the company's stamps to use making custom Project Life cards.
- Jessica Witty showed an alternative use for stamps and die cuts while make a sweet set of clay Christmas ornaments.
- Not ready to let go of summer yet? Let the feeling live on for a while longer on your iPhone with these free wallpapers from Eat Drink Chic.
- Lisa Moorefield wrote and excellent post on the five oganizing mistakes commonly made by scrapbookers.
- Learn how to make your own watercolor bubble art at Better Homes and Gardens.