From the top left:
- Katie at Punk Projects posted a tutorial showing how to turn an old pair of jeans into a Kindle cozy.
- Christmas mini albums are starting to appear, and Danielle Flanders has put together a lovely example using Pink Paislee's new Snow Village collection.
- Nerd Fitness has an excellent article on the Pareto (80/20) principle that's as applicable to crafting (and any other area of life) as it is to fitness!
- Photojojo has some great tips for making the most of Instagram's new video feature.
- I love mini albums, especially the travel variety, and Stephanie Bryan recently posted an awesome road trip mini at Chic Tags.
- Learn how to make this adorable cupcake liner garland at Hostess with the Mostess.
- What's this? Another mini album? I told you I loved them! This bit of loveliness hails from the Gossamer Blue blog.
- Ashli Oliver recently wrapped up her own take on a summer themed Project Life album, and the results are gorgeous!
- Did you know that you can also emboss with your wafer thin dies? Learn how on the My Favorite Things blog!