From the top left:
- Christin Gronslett makes creating a gorgeous mixed media background look easy in a guest post on Shimelle's blog.
- Dawn McVey shows how to stamp this gorgeous watercolor floral background.
- Learn how to crochet these cute stars at Repeat Crafter Me. Found via this post at Punk Projects.
- I'm in love with the Viewmaster reel motif lately, and Lisa Moorefield wrote a great post with nine ideas for using them on scrapbook pages.
- You can find DIY instructions for making these fun glittered gem cupcake toppers at Design Love Fest.
- Betsy Veldman does a superb job of re-creating yet another fun typography trend with stamps, this time tackling shadowed script.
- I love Julie Kirk's musings on scrapbooking, and this time she's written a great piece with her thoughts on identifying your signature style.
- Jessica Lohof shows in photos how she created one of her lovely layouts from start to finish.
- Christine Newman shares several of her favorite tips for getting out of a creative rut in a post at Write. Click. Scrapbook.