- Christina Nunez, a fellow Lawn Fawn design team member, is another geeky software engineer like me, and she comes up with some of the most clever and creative card ideas!
- Ruth Bonser is another techy geek girl whose blog has an awesome name- "We All Live in a Yellow Scrap Machine"- though every time I read it, I do get that song stuck in my head for a while!
- I've had the pleasure of meeting Christine Newman in person, and, apart from her general awesomeness, she endeared herself to me with the first words she said to me when we met at CHA in January. Those words? "Oh my goodness, you're so tiny!"
- Jenni Hufford is a fellow Star Wars fan and Project Life addict, and I love the different creative ways she uses the good old standard "Design A" page protector.
I make it sound like I talk to so many people on a regular basis, when in reality I have serious "inbox issues" and don't reply to people in nearly as timely a manner as I should. And that list covers just the bloggers in tonight's roundup- there are so many more sweet, kind, talented scrappers out there that I'm grateful to have the chance to know and work with. Bloggers and scrappers are truly a wonderful bunch, and I'm so happy to be able to feature selections of their awesome work each week!
From the top left:
- Christina Nunez (aka Yainea) has come up with one of the most innovative uses for washi tape that I've seen yet. Her little washi pom-poms are simple adorable!
- Ruth Bonser posted a super helpful comparison of the available Project Life kit subscriptions that are currently available, complete with analysis of postage to both the US and Australia.
- Ann Marie Morris guest posted for Ali Edwards recently with a fun little tutorial using paint and stencils.
- Christine Newman wrote an excellent tutorial for Write. Click. Scrapbook. showing how to make confetti pockets.
- I love Tanya Batrak's fun tutorial for making big color splats, posted at Lemon Owl.
- This lovely watercolor summer berry stationery set is a free download at Creature Comforts.
- Jenni Hufford posted a Project Life-style vacation album at Elle's Studio.
- How awesome is this 3D text effect? Learn how to do it yourself with a video by Betsy Veldman at Papertrey Ink.
- Debee Campos shared a tour of her recently updated studio.