More time enjoying the summer weather means less time crafting, but I'm more than willing to make that trade. The summer roundups are my crafty equivalent of a squirrel storing up food for winter- when it's time to retreat inside like the cold-fearing wimp that I am, at least I'll have a good supply of inspiration to keep me going!
From the top left:
- Kinsey Wilson shared her super organized Project Life planning process on Amy Tan's blog.
- Interested in watercolor, but not sure where to start? You definitely need to check out this first post in an ongoing series covering watercolor basics at The Alison Show.
- Kim Jefress put some of Heidi Swapp's Memory Files to work in this super cute game book for her children.
- Tara Anderson blogged about her essential travel scrapbooking kit for making a mini album on the go.
- Ever wonder where bloggers get all the fantastic "tables" and "walls" that they use in their photo shoots? With this post at Love and Olive Oil, you can make your own fake backdrops, as well. I've actually tried this one using this variation and loved the results!
- I'm smitten with the sassy color scheme and adorable deer motifs in this birthday party featured at Hostess with the Mostess.
- Scraptastic kit club has started a new featured called "Design Concept" with downloadable cutting guides and assembly instructions for layouts to make using their kits. You can find the first post in the series here.
- You can download these free printable pie chart gift tags from Eat Drink Chic.
- You'll find instructions for making these gorgeous stitched felt flowers at the Red Brolly.