From the top left:
- I'm constantly looking for little ideas to use up scrap papers, and these origami gift boxes at The Red Thread look like a great project to put them to use on.
- I'm absolutely smitten with this gorgeous decorated paper lantern, and you can find instructions for making your own on Agus Yornet's blog.
- Oh Happy Day has a bright, fun, and free set of summer printables available for download.
- This post at Lawn Fawn will show you how to layer die cuts without adding extra bulk to your projects.
- Learn to make these lovely tissue paper flowers at A Beautiful Mess.
- There seems to be no end to the creative uses for the chipboard slide frames in Crate Paper's The Pier collection! I love Stephanie Dagan's mini album as show on the Crate Paper blog.
- In a blog series at A Flair For Buttons, Ashli Oliver is exploring creative ways to ground flair on your layouts.
- Find out how to turn your favorite scarf into a camera strap at The House That Lars Built.
- In a guest post on Ronda Palazzari's blog, Denise Morrison shows some great ways to use stencils and modeling paste on transparencies.