I'm hoping to be crafty on my travels this weekend and will be taking a kit with me to scrap, and I've rounded up some fun picks to hopefully inspire you in your crafty endeavors this weekend!
From the top left:
- I ran across a great idea for using scrapbook papers to recover old books on Stitch in Time. What a pretty way to use your scrapbooking supplies to spruce up your space!
- Craft Storage Ideas offered up a list of ideas for declaring independence from scrapbook stash overhelm.
- In a guest post on Shimelle's blog, Relly Annett-Baker shows how she completes a scrapbook page in 20 minutes. My favorite of her tips? Cut up the paper first! I've done this off and on for various kits I've worked with and always found that it helped to speed up my process, but Relly did it with her entire stash, and it seems to be working well for her!
- Shelly Jaquet shared some ideas for using a grid design on a two-page layout on the My Mind's Eye blog.
- Grab these free printable So Noted journaling cards at Carta Bella.
- Kim Jeffres put together a gorgeous Memory File style album in a deconstructed book.
- It's no secret that I love Allison Davis's sketches, and I'm beyond thrilled that she's now teaming up with Simple Stories to provide two-page sketches based on their new Pocket Pages!
- Pick up a set of free printable chalkboard style gift tags at The Elli Blog.
- Pink Paislee is offering the digital version of the Declaration scrapbooking papers and elements as a free download, but, hurry! The offer is only good through tomorrow, July 6, 2013.