Lucky for me, I got most of the housework and chores out of the way today, so I should have some time for crafty fun this weekend! And I have the usual roundup of links to share just in case you find yourself with some spare creative time over the next couple of days, as well.
From the top left:
- Jennifer Larson shared some great tips for using patterned paper with big printed designs.
- This beach souvenir box by Marie Lottermoser is such a cute idea for capturing summer vacation memories!
- Altering Project Life cards has been a popular blog topic lately- you can find posts about it both on Michelle Wooderson's blog and at Pebbles, Inc.
- Jessica at Talk About Priceless has a system for storing die cuts that's making me nostalgic for my sticker collecting days!
- If you're looking for ways to add an interactive element to your layouts and hide your journaling at the same time, then you'll love this post at Chic Tags.
- Adrienne Alvis shows how to make an adorable mini album using the Pebbles Lakeside journaling card pad at Come On Get Crafty.
- Learn how to make your own colored vellum flowers with a tutorial video posted on the Papertrey Ink blog.
- This is definitely more crafty than scrappy, but I'm really digging this DIY camping chair tutorial at Design Sponge.
- Kristen at Ella Claire Inspired posted a list of fabulous, free dingbat fonts.