And speaking of geeky happiness, I've got the usual roundup for you this week, all ready to go!
From the top left:
- Katie at Punk Projects made this amazing Star Trek galaxy shirt and put together a tutorial showing how!
- Star Trek and Star Wars collide in these awesome cookies featured at Neatorama.
- These custom-made Star Wars guitars can really be played!
- There are oh-so-many times I've come very close to ordering a TARDIS USB hub, and now there's a K-9 version, too.
- I have a new respect for laser work now that I actually own one of the machines (long, long story), and this super-detailed Halo wedding ring is a great example of just what the technology is capable of!
- Avast, me hearties! Now you can cook pancakes like a scoundrel with this pirate pancake griddle.
- This Ewok cake is so darn cute that I don't think I'd be able to eat it!
- Fellow Lawn Fawn design team member Elena Roussakis put together this super cool Star Wars party for her son. So happy to be in the company of some great crafty and geeky girls!
- Tie Fighters featured a set of Star Wars posters by artist Joseph Chiang, inspired by ancient Chinese mythology.