I had this post all ready to go this morning and forgot to hit publish. Good thing there are still 49 minutes left in this Friday in my corner of the world! Happy weekend, everyone!
From the top left:
- Simple Stories has an entire page of free printables available for download, including journaling cards to coordinate with several of their paper lines.
- In need of some artwork to spruce up your space? Poppytalk has a collection of free botanical prints that you can download!
- Find instructions for making your own paper files at Antilight.
- I just love how Ashli Oliver's creative brain works! Check out her fantastic two-page layout that actually has a Memory File mini album on one side!
- Kasia (a.k.a. Worqshop) shared three simple ideas for improving your layout designs at Chic Tags.
- Instructions for making these sweet DIY ombre treat bags can be found at The Sweetest Occasion.
- Margareta Carlsson talks about her process for making double-page layouts (hint: she doesn't think of them as double page layouts!).
- A Subtle Revelry rounded up a collection of 25 lovely (and free!) fonts.
- I love Liz Tamanaha's idea of creating a 12x12 photo collage for one side of a weekly Project Life layout.