Just in case some craftiness is included in your weekend plans, here's the usual roundup of picks to help inspire you!
From the top left:
- Jessica at Talk About Priceless shared a great idea for getting her ribbon and trim stash under control and organized.
- Altered books are becoming popular again after taking a hiatus for a few years, it seems, and Tessa Buys posted a gorgeous Mother's Day book on her blog.
- Check out this great K-12 school album by Lisa Moorefield, who designed the entire book to fit in one small (6x9-ish) binder.
- Looking for a way to keep the kids entertained this summer, and maybe use up a little washi stash in the process? Zakka Life shows how to make a cute little cardboard village out of paper rolls!
- Learn a bit about the history of Crayola crayons in this colorful article at Design Sponge.
- Drop by the Pebbles blog to learn how to combine vellum, a wood veneer frame, and sequins into a cute little confetti window.
- Summer Fullerton shows how she created this colorful layout background on the Jillibean Soup blog.
- May Flaum created this sweet party favor boxes for her recent birthday tea party. You can also see more details from the event under her Party Crafting category.
- You can find a category filled with free printable cards (including several lovely chalkboard specimens) at Caravan.