If crafting is in your weekend plans, then you might enjoy some of these links, which include everything from mini albums to origami to organization. Enjoy!
From the top left:
- Over at Crate Paper, Christine Middlecamp put together a stunning little mini album using the chipboard slide frames from The Pier collection.
- Tracy Larsen posted about the photo album she made for her son's fourth year. Such an awesome way to document, and I love the clean format she chose.
- The Crafty Pickle has a great idea for packing up Project Life supplies for scrapbooking on the go.
- Nichol Magouirk shared a peek at her process for planning out Silhouette cuts for her Project Life pages.
- I ran across these sweet little matchbox birthday cards at Fiskars thanks to a link on Punk Projects.
- Learn to make your own school of pretty origami fish at The Red Thread.
- This clever craft room makes great use of all available space, including the closet! Check out the whole tour at Sew Woodsy.
- There's a tutorial showing how to making your own super-chic clay feathers (love the gold accents!) at 100 Layer Cake
- Janna Werner shared some ideas for getting inspired by your crafting supplies.