From the top left:
- Christine Newman wrote a fabulous series of posts at Write. Click. Scrapbook. all about hybrid scrapbooking. Check out Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4!
- I love how Debby Hughes turned the negative space of her die cut clouds into shaker windows filled with sequins.
- Jinny Newland breaks down her process for creating two page layouts in a guest post for Shimelle.
- I stumbled across this super cute storage idea for journaling cards at Your Memory Connection thanks to a link from Sue Althouses's blog.
- How sweet is this mint and pink Pantone inspired birthday party, featured on Amy Atlas' blog?
- Kaisercraft shares some ideas for stamping on wood veneer embellishments.
- As a serial non-finisher of scrapbooking class projects, I love seeing what others make when they do finish one. Jen Chapin's This is Me album is a lovely example of what following through on a project can produce!
- Amy Coose blogs about ways to get out of a scrapbooking rut at Chic Tags.
- Erica Hernandez is offering a pretty set of free printable journaling cards.