While most of today's holiday-related shopping has centered around scrapbooking, there are also some good buys to be had on the Star Wars side of things, too! Hot Topic has all Star Wars apparel both in stores and on their web site on sale at 25% off, and I'm actually considering ordering the Stormtrooper dress (after being disappointed that they don't carry it in stores). Amazon has also gotten in on the action with ten different Star Wars titles marked down to $1.99 each, only for today in the Kindle Daily Deals section.
I'm also moving Geek Girl up a day this week, partly because of Star Wars Day, but mostly because Lawn Fawn's Inspiration Week with the new mid-release stamps starts tomorrow, and I have a layout to share then! So, let's dive into the geeky picks, and then I'm going to get back to crafting. :)
From the top left:
- This stained glass Boba Fett helmet is just one of many geeky glass items by McLane's Memories. He's also got an awesome Iron Man version that you have to see!
- Nerd Approved ran across another awesome Star Wars nursery- love that mobile!
- TARDIS dresses have been very popular lately, and you can see lots of examples of them here, here, here, and here.
- Ralph Sevelius has illustrated several Disney princesses as Jedi Knights- that's one Star Wars/Disney crossover that I can get behind!
- I never get tired of geeky party themes, and this Super Mario Bros. party at Hostess with the Mostess is full of lots of clever ideas!
- I recently featured a constellation-themed roundup at Oh Hello Friend, and now they're back with a moon-themed roundup, too!
- Turn your refrigerator into a Doctor Who villain with these Dalek decals, featured at Nerdalicious.
- I can't stop giggling over this Dr. Seuss take on zombies, The Evil Dead are in My Shed.
- The imminent demise of Google Reader has blog readers scrambling for a new RSS feed service, and at least one Star Wars style version has popped up. Get the scoop at Gizmodo!