From the top left:
- These super fun and colorful drawer organizers started life as cereal boxes! Learn how to make your own at I Heart Organizing.
- Sasha Farina put together a lovely set of quotes on an equally lovely set of embellished tags for Crate Paper.
- Dawn McVey shows a different sort of use for your stamp and die sets- I love her sweet floral cupcake toppers!
- I simply adore Jill Cornell's scrapbooking style- she seems to do both one and two page layouts with ease, and her latest mini album for Webster's Pages shows that she's quite talented at that, too!
- Lawn Fawn posted a video showing an easy way to use your stamps to help add some hand-stitched details to your projects.
- Lisa Moorefield rounded up a collection of 8 great fonts for titles.
- Like many scrapbookers, I have more washi tape now than I know what to do with, so a unique idea like using it to decorate my laptop's power cord is quite welcome! Learn more at Design Love Fest.
- Rebecca Cooper shows how she made a display for her children's artwork (while keeping the size and amount of stuff saved to a minimum!).
- Decor8 has a great tutorial showing how to make your own crafty envelopes- love the animals peeking out of some of these!