I've got a crazy weekend on slate, starting with a 5K tomorrow morning and then a birthday party for Mom and a graduation + graduation party to attend for my cousin Michelle. I don't think I'm going to stop moving the entire time, but it should be lots of fun!
If you're in a somewhat calmer mode than I at the moment and find yourself with some crafty time, then you might want to check out some of the fun links I've gathered up this week. As for me, I'm going to dash off now and make a pair of chocolate tarts and pack the X-Box for travel- I think there will be Star Wars dance fun at some point during all the festivities!
From the top left:
- Lisa Moorefield write an excellent post with tips for scrapbooking about a collection.
- I love the idea of embroidering down the side of a t-shirt as show in this tutorial at Design*Sponge.
- The House That Lars Built has rounded up lots of great tutorials for making paper flowers.
- Allison Waken is offering a fabulous free set of printable filler cards for Project Life.
- In another fabulous post from The House That Lars Built you'll find 50 ideas for things to post on your blog when you're feeling a bit un-creative or just plain tired in the content department.
- In the first of two ideas for using washi tape in today's roundup, learn an easy way to make your layouts a little more interactive at Jenni Bowlin Studio.
- For a more everyday approach to using up some of the tape-that-never-ends, check out this post at How About Orange showing how to use it to spruce up plain thumbtacks.
- If your computer desktop is in need of a touch of color, hop on over to Breanna Rose's site for lots of inspiring options!
- Learn how to make this painted paper flower tree at Oh Happy Day.