This weekend is going to be somewhat quieter in my little casa without the dual National Scrapbooking Day/Star Wars Day goodness that happened last Saturday, but I'm not complaining because I do love a good, quiet weekend at home!
I'll still be crafting a bit, even without a major holiday prompting me, and I've got a fun round of picks to share this week just in case you're also looking for a little creative inspiration heading into the weekend!
From the top left:
- Mini envelopes are a trendy embellishment at the moment, and you can learn to make your own string-closure versions on the Lawn Fawn blog.
- Marie Lottermoser shared a fun and beautiful way to display mementos of your child's (or even your own!) birthday cake decorations at Crate Paper.
- I love Amanda Caves' organized and uncluttered scrapbooking space, as seen on the Studio Calico blog.
- Nicole Nowosad put together a video tutorial for Jillibean Soup showing how to make DIY paper feathers!
- Hostess With the Mostess has a great writeup full of tips for taking gorgeous event photos.
- Twelve O Eight shared a tutorial for making these cute DIY apothecary-style jars.
- Basic Grey posted a great tutorial showing how to use paint and paper to build layers on your scrapbook pages.
- Antilight has a lovely, colorful set of free journaling cards for you to download.
- Photo Card Boutique rounded up a list of 12 fantastic handwritten fonts. Some are free and some are paid, and there's a great mix of styles.