From the top left:
- Fashionably Geek featured a set of Wookiee cameos- perfect to add a little geekiness to your couture!
- I don't know where Club Jade dug up these photos of Nathan Fillion posing as James Bond, Indiana Jones, and several other iconic characters, but I'm so very glad they did!
- Need some nursery decor for your little geekling? How about a needle felted Star Wars ship mobile?
- Although I'm pretty sure that The Avengers should really have been called Iron Man 3, the real thing is due out in just under a month and is being celebrated with a new series of Lego sets.
- Tosche Station has an excellent ongoing series right now, taking a look back at the novels in the Star Wars Extended Universe. Get ready to laugh, cry, and throw things and some of the best, worst, and most frustrating moments of the genre are revisited.
- Looking for a wedding bouquet that's just a bit different? Fashionably Geek shows off several handmade felt pieces, including Angry Birds and Mario Bros. themes.
- This Portal Companion Cube cake is not a lie.
- Geeky Gadgets reports on the recently released Red 5 X-Wing Lego set.
- Nerd Approved posted a set of comics that take a look at what Skywalker family life might have looked like if Anakin hadn't turned to the dark side.