And now that I've subjected you to a rather long ramble about the things we have to schedule around when planning to watch our favorite shows, how about I get on with it and introduce you to this week's geeky roundup!
From the top left:
- You shall not pass. Unless it's your birthday and Gandalf is on your cake.
- I'm not a huge fan of leggings, but I'm really, really tempted to pick up this TARDIS pair! There's also a Boba Fett version if you click through the link.
- Now you can express your nerdy side while getting your daily caffeine fix with this Lego brick mug.
- Last week's roundup featured a sweet Calvin and Hobbes wedding, and this week there's a set of photos featuring the mischievous duo in real-life photographs. So cute!
- This Boba Fett mixer will stir, cream, and beat, but, alas, no disintegerations.
- Nerd Approved rounds up five everday ways to include a little TARDIS in your life.
- If the it's bigger on the inside, then I do not want to know how many calories there are in one of these TARDIS cake pops!
- If the cake pops weren't enough, Nerdalicious has five more yummy TARDIS desserts waiting for you.
- The Legoland Discovery Center in Chicago recently opened a Star Wars miniland based on The Phantom Menace. Club Jade has the full report.
And, finally, in tonight's video, Harrison Ford is...well...just watch...