Enjoy this week's roundup!
From the top left:
- Fashion design student Fritz Gebhardt explores what gowns fashioned after Pokemon characters might look like.
- The Cookie Cowgirl baked up this beautiful set of Doctor Who cookies, including images of all eleven Doctors and a few iconic bits from the show.
- These pictogram posters succinctly sum up the storylines of some major movies.
- These astronaut sheets are perfect for the little (or big) geekling that dreams of visiting the stars.
- I have a bit of a thing for bonsai trees, and this Lord of the Rings inspired Bag End bonsai scape is simply too cute!
- This Calvin and Hobbes inspired wedding adds lots of sweet touches to the traditional wedding elegance.
- Nerd Approved linked up five geeky cat trees. Were my house any bigger, I would totally build one of these for Tigger and Giblet. As a total aside, we have decided at some point we also need to have cats named Bokeh and Beaker.
- Fashionably Geek serves up some crocheted scarf options, including Sanrio and sushi varieties.
- This TARDIS tie is included in a roundup of Doctor Who themed accessories.
And, if you have about nine minutes to spare tonight, Patton Oswalt went on an epic, non-scripted tear with his ideas for the new Star Wars movie while filming an episode of Parks and Recreation.