I promise, I don't plan for the blog schedule to get all wonky (and, really, I suppose it's no big deal when it does), but today it's for a good reason as the new Citrus Twist kits are being revealed tomorrow and I have three new layouts to share with you then! So please accept the usual weekly dose of crafty goodness as it comes just a tad early this week...and also please forgive the fact that you're going to see Project Life layouts tomorrow (the one that I postponed from this past Monday), Saturday (for Two Peas) and Monday (for Lawn Fawn). Most weeks I keep it to one because I really don't want to be all Project Life, all the time, so I tell you what...hang with me through this weekend and Monday, and the week after that I won't post one at all. Cool beans? :)
Okay, now let's dive into some crafty fun, including lots of mini album inspiration!
From the top left:
- Marcy Penner shares an accordian mini album tutorial at October Afternoon.
- Mandie Pierce gives readers a tour of her scrap space at Cocoa Daisy.
- Sam (who was introduced just this week as a new member of the Citrus Twist team!) created this absolutely gorgeous and colorful mini album!
- I love Irina's fun triangular twist on a mini book.
- I'm loving Sue Althouse's ongoing series "This Month in My Scrap Room," where she details little changes that are helping her scrapping process to run more smoothly.
- This lovely mini by Michelle was recently featured on the Evalicious blog.
- Adrienne Alvis posted a great tutorial on using modeling paste with misting masks. Now, if you were my Studio Calico bubble mask, where would you be hiding?
- Amy Coose's awesome Instagram mini was featured at Write. Click. Scrapbook.
- Keshet Starr gets two thumbs way up for her post about her favorite iPhone apps. There are lots of good ones here, including my new favorite- Mint!