Before I jump into this week's crafty links, I wanted to point you over to a post that I'm thrilled to have up on Shimelle's blog today- Five Ways To Use Your Paper Scraps. It's kind of like a mini "Use Your Scraps Week" all in one post, with four new projects and five new ideas for using up those paper bits!
I'll be bringing all of those layouts home to live on my blog soon, since this place is as much my layout gallery as anything, but the text and ideas will remain exclusive over on Shimelle's site. Here's just a peek at what you'll find over there (and, yes, I'm in love with those mini camera dies by Laina Lamb!).
And now for this week's link love! I must have been in a party mood when I selected this weeks picks, because there are a lot of ideas here for decorations and dessert tables.
From the top left:
- Silhouette posted a tutorial on using sketch pens + fonts for journaling on your layouts and Project Life pages.
- This layout from the Queen and Company blog shows a fun way to use decorative paper straws on a layout.
- I love the peach and green color palette in this circus themed dessert table, featured by Amy Atlas.
- I've been on a neon kick lately, and this DIY neon tassel necklace at The Sweetest Occasion recently caught my eye.
- Scraptastic shares several DIY embellishment storage solutions, including an easy-to-make washi tape rack.
- Betsy Sammarco shows how to make this 3D star garland using a quilt star punch at Jenni Bowlin.
- Craftberry Bush blogged a lovely art-themed party- so full of color!
- I love this idea for hidden journaling at Cute and Cool Creations.
- Elise Blaha Cripe shares her weekly Project Life process.