If you arrived here from Lisa Dickinson's blog, then you're making your way around the hop. If you get lost or just want to see all of the links in one spot, you can find those back on the main Two Peas blog.
First, the Two Peas gallery has been on fire lately, and I've loved seeing what everyone has posted. I've also made it a point to check out the digi side of things more often, too (I swear there's a digital scrapper in me that's trying to get out!), and here are five of my recent favorites- you can click on the image to see the project in the Two Peas gallery.
Second, there's been a lot of talk lately both here on my blog and over on the Two Peas forum lately about style, and as I was browsing the gallery of Jaime Warren, one of my favorite scrapbookers, I decided to scroll back to the middle and beginning of her gallery to see how her style changed over the years. The difference was amazing! I love every stage of her scrapbooking evolution, and she's gone through some major style changes over the years. I've linked up five layouts from different time periods (newest to oldest) to give you a little idea of what you'll find amongst her posted projects.
I'm continuing to try to choose just those products that won't sit in my stash, and if they coordinate with something that's already there it's a huge plus! Here are five items that have recently caught my eye- and some I've already bought and ::gasp:: already used!
- This Snippets journaling card pad by Basic Grey, part of the new Knee Highs & Bow Ties collection, is simply perfect for both Project Life and traditional layouts.
- I'm not the only one in my house geeking out over this Kick The Can paper, also from the Bow Ties collection- my (biologist) husband loves it, too! I definitely see this making it onto a layout or two soon.
- Okay, so I obviously love journaling cards! This rainbow set from Doodlebug landed on my desk not too long ago, and I'm thinking it'll make an appearance in a Project Life video soon!
- I'm absolutely loving the new Road Trip collection from Chic Tags- perfect if you love to travel or just adventure near your own home.
- These aqua ombre Thickers from the Studio Calico Sundrifter collection have already made an appearance on one layout here. I'm sure it's just the first of many (and I love the green ones, too)!