- Club Jade brings news of new Star Wars threads hitting Forever 21 stores.
- It's no secret that I have a bit of a sushi obsession, so of course I had to link up this giant Lego sushi roll found at Bit Rebels.
- I think I need this My Little Pony backpack- it reminds me so much of the Care Bears pack that I had as a kid!
- Still looking for the perfect new iPhone case? Bit Rebels shows off several Star Trek versions, including one that makes your phone look like a tricorder.
- I love it when jewelry and clothing take inspiration from geeky franchises rather than just plastering logos onto products. This lovely set of Legend of Zelda inspired jewels found at Fashionably Geek definitely fits that bill.
- This beautifully crafted NES controller table is also fully functional!
- The Hostess Blog posted a fun, colorful Angry Birds inspired party.
- Last week we saw the iconic "I Love You/I Know" quote from The Empire Strikes Back on a set of coffee mugs, and now Gizmodiva has found it on a set of wedding rings, too!
- Nerdalicious rounded up a set of awesome Star Wars cakes and cookies.
And, because I live in a NASA town (when I was in college it wasn't unusual at all to be in classes with astronauts working on continuing education, especially in the computer science program), I found this Johnson Space Flight Center takeoff on Gangnam Style to be particularly hilarious. Now they just need to make a "Marshall Style" version, too!