From the top left:
- Amelie Mordret's page showcases a lovely way to use 3x4 journaling cards on your traditional scrapbook layouts.
- You can find a tutorial for making these paper strip Easter eggs (a great way to use up some scraps!) at Minted.
- Sophie Crespie shows a novel use for the Silhouette's sketch function at Crate Paper.
- Leena Loh posted a great tutorial showing how to weld letters in Silhouette Design Studio.
- My Mind's Eye shared lots of great everyday uses for washi tape.
- I love Tracie Claiborne's post on how she organizes her patterned papers by color, including how she handles multicolor prints.
- Michelle Wooderson shares her storage solution for her scrapbooking kits that are currently in use.
- Life of a Scrapaholic posted a gorgeous mini album and tucked a little hand-stitching tutorial into the mix, as well.
- Jennifer McGuire shows how to make your own multicolor ink pads using baby wipes.