From the top left:
- It's not a normal Friday Favorites sort of pick, but these little bonsai cookies at Nerdalicious were just too cute not to share! They remind me that it's going to get warmer here soon, which means trips to the botanical gardens and the bonsai exhibit!
- Corrie Jones' creativity with color mists never ceases to amaze me, and she's posted a video tutorial showing how she created the lines on the background of her layout.
- Jennifer Pebbles talked about the papercrafting organization portion of her recent studio makeover.
- Christin Gronnslett posted about her approach to layering on her layouts.
- Raise your hand if you're like me and have tons of those stamps from the Michaels dollar bin in your collection. Now keep it up if you're like me and have never used half of them! Keisha Campbell has posted several projects with hers recently, including this sweet Easter tag banner.
- Minted's Julep blog has rounded up some great green and gold inspiration for St. Patrick's Day.
- You can find a free pattern and tutorial for making these hexagon and heart coasters at Cosmo Cricket.
- Marinette Lesne walks readers through her process of creating a layout for Basic Grey from start to finish.
- Adrienne Alvis explained about her awesome process for Project Life.