It's been a super busy Monday through Thursday around here with lots of phone calls and appointments being made. So much going on- we got estimates and hired a contractor for a new driveway and front walk (finally! we've needed this for years, and it'll make space for some new hydrangea and peony bushes- yay!), made an appointment with our financial planner, and cleared up tons of little things that have needed to be done for a while. Here's hoping for a much calmer Easter weekend!
On the scrappy side of things, new mid-release collections are trickling in at a slow, but steady pace. You can check them out on the Mid-Release Sneak Peeks page. And as for today's picks- everything's coming up Easter! There have actually been so many great Easter projects posted in the last week that I didn't have space to fit in them all in, so I pinned a few extras to my Easter Pinterest board, too.
From the top left:
- I love Rebecca Cooper's seasonal book page banners, so of course I had to link up her latest Easter version!
- Learn to make these adorable origami bunnies at The Red Thread. You can also check out a tutorial for making an origami bunny garland at Hello Bee.
- Sharpies make quick work of decorating Easter eggs! Check out the details at Vale Design.
- Need even more ideas for decorating your eggs? Brit + Co. shares 40 more, including these lovely Pantone eggs.
- The Red Thread links up their favorite Easter crafting finds, including- you guessed it- more ideas for decorating eggs!
- I love it when craft bloggers get real, so it was quite a treat to see a post on The Sweetest Occasion about what it looks like when a craft project for the blog goes quite wrong. So awesome to see an acknowledgement that not everything is perfect!
- The House That Lars Built shows you how to make your own bunny topiary wreath.
- Oh Happy Day DIYed up some gorgeous egg pinatas.
- Need something that's quick and easy for Easter this year? Check out the fun, free Easter printables at Tiny Me.