With St. Patrick's Day coming up this weekend, I've added plenty of gold, green, and fun little ideas to this week's mix. Hope you enjoy!
From the top left:
- Looking for a way to use up lots of your washi tape stash at once? My Mind's Eye shows how to use it to customize a paper lantern!
- This lovely spread of mint and gold is from a batch of wedding inspiration images at 100 Layer Cake, but many of them could be translated to any sort of party whatsoever!
- Amy Atlas shares a lovely St. Patrick's Day themed dessert table.
- Want a way to get more use out of your scraps? The Silhouette blog shows you how to quickly make your own stack of brand new embellishments.
- Rebecca Cooper links up seventeen simple ideas for celebrating St. Patrick's Day.
- I love how Danielle Flanders turned her enamel dots into flowers by adding some sweet little leaves the the groupings.
- Kimberly Kalil is offering a free set of Project Life printables for March, plus that same link leads to an archive of her other printable freebies!
- I absolutely love the idea of this pinata cake at A Subtle Reverie.
- Betsy Veldman always does a spectacular job of translating design trends into easy-to-learn techniques. I love her most recent take on the bokeh trend!