Enough of my cinematic insecurities, though- we've got some geekiness to explore!
From the top left:
- Tie Fighters posted a set of original trilogy movie posters as imagined to be imagined by Disney.
- I love all things maps, so these maps of (what else) the original Star Wars trilogy movies definitely have my vote!
- Poppytalk linked up a fun and crafty "Stitch the Stars" 2013 calendar.
- Snow Space Invaders are way cooler than crop circles (oooh, see what I did there?). (via Nerd Approved)
- Fashionably Geek has rounded up oodles of Doctor Who knitted items including everything from socks to dolls!
- This crazy cool hobbit-hole nail art is just one of the many geek manicures featured in this post at When Geeks Wed.
- This amazing handcrafted Super Mario Bros. belt depicts the entire final level of the game.
- I love this Portal-themed companion cube engagement ring...but do you have to incinerate it after the wedding?
- I spotted this adorable little Hobbit hole necklace at Fashionably Geek.