In other geekiness this week, I've got the usual roundup of sci-fi and superhero type picks to share this week (though more the former than the latter), so let's jump right in!
From the top left:
- I absolutely love the skirt design on this Star Wars dress from the Etsy shop of RestitchRetro!
- The score for The Phantom Menance was recently re-released on vinyl, for those who prefer an analog listening experience.
- How adorable is this Princess Leia baby costume?!? That knit hat is too precious!
- Fan favorite t-shirt company We Love Fine has released both Boba Fett and Han Solo "Neighborhood Watch" t-shirts. Queue email from my brother about the Fett version in 3...2...1...
- Nerd Approved linked up some great typography-style Star Wars posters.
- Fashionably Geek always digs up the coolest handmade stuff, like this TARDIS filigree ring, complete with adjustable band.
- 80's Tees put up a fun Optimus Prime hockey jersey for preorder last month, and now they've followed things up with Wampa, Spaceballs, and Ghostbusters varieties.
- That's Nerdalicious featured a sweet Star Wars TIE fighter first birthday cake.
- Random House has quietly slipped a new title- William Shakespeare's Star Wars- onto the schedule for August 2013. The book will be a retelling of the original Star Wars movies in language befitting the bard himself, and sounds interesting!
And, if you're in the mood for a little video tonight, you might want to check out the debut video of the new Star Wars/Powerpuff Girls mashup, The Power of the Force Girls.