I've also got this week's crafty picks all ready to go, and with Valentine's Day coming up in the mix there are quite a few hearts in the roundup today!
From the top left:
- Learn how to make your own felt wall organizer at Design Sponge.
- Download a pattern to fold your own set of adorable heart boxes from The Red Thread.
- Something about these fun citrus coasters from Purl Bee seems familiar, so perhaps I've linked them up here before? I couldn't find them in the archives, and they're just so bright and cheery that even if I've shared them before, they're worth linking up again!
- How About Orange shows you how to fill your wall with dimensional paper hearts.
- There's a tutorial showing how these gorgeous watercolor crepe paper flowers were made at Craftberry Bush.
- Decor8 shares a set of three color study exercises.
- Paper Crave has posted a list of free Valentine's Day printables, and there's also a second part to the list here.
- These homemade pot holders and oven mitts remind me so much of the ones that my great-grandmother used to make from her quilting scraps! Learn how to DIY your own at A Beautiful Mess.
- Rebecca Cooper is generously offering a free set of Project Life printables that coordinate perfectly with the Olive Edition!